Loyal Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a guild

Go down

Looking for a guild Empty Looking for a guild

Post  Psycho Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:25 am

Name in game : PsychoCast

Here some info about me...... I'm rerolling atm from acc race to play on bell side.
I'm looking for pvp / pve type guild with time zones close to mine, thats why i decide to choose this guild.

I played at accretians race for a long time ( after .dot's banned i decide to play acc ) in guild mig, in past it where good guild with numbers and based on pvp/ RB's. Now after i came back i saw terrible situation: " ninja looting" " shield up and run in pvp" " afk traders in HQ for 24/7 " " cpt carebears" , thats why i decide to leave them and race .

Psycho

Back to top Go down

Looking for a guild Empty Re: Looking for a guild

Post  Asryl Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:39 am

well u should know our focus isnt on pvp and we are atm not one of the big guilds like YFMA or DS or what ever there is around.

And dont think we are like MIG.

We just play to hang around with friends for CWs, and maybe some houres around that. So feel free to test us. But for hardcore pvp we are maybe not the right address.
Asryl
Asryl

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Psycho Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:06 am

I'm not looking for hardcore pvp atm coz my char only 58 lvl atm, also yfma not an option for me because i have many haters there.
I'm not a mig anymore so no need to hate me, i'm also banned on their forum after " farewell post ". I played in past at bells in such guild as Solus Angels and Hitmark .... So if u need a guild mate that help u at CW/ PB / PvP or anything else u free to join me Very Happy

Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down